Individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy.
Specialization in child and adolescent therapy.
Psychological evaluation and diagnostic assessment.
Psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
Sexual Abuse Treatment Program for victims and offenders.
Anger Management Treatment Program.
Chemical Dependency Assessments – adolescent and adult.
Outpatient Chemical Dependency Treatment – adolescent and adult.
Mental health education and consultation.
Crisis intervention and 24-hour Emergency Hot Line.
Information and referral.
Therapeutic recreation for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
Aid to Independent Living Services for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
Therapeutic Foster Home Treatment Program.
Specific programs are outlined below, but an in-depth link is provided by clicking on any of the headings.
Day Treatment: Innovative Adult Mental Health Rehab- Click here
The Primary Day Treatment program operates Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until Noon. Participants may attend on a daily basis or on a part-time schedule. Services are provided by a multidisciplinary team of Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Mental Health Professionals.
The major components of this program include:
- Diagnostic and functional assessment.
- Individual treatment plans establish clearly defined goals which will be addressed in a therapeutic, time limited manner.
- Group Treatment Model: Structured groups facilitated by experi- enced professionals give participants a supportive environment for practicing a variety of new behaviors.
- Daily Goal Setting: Training and education are provided for planning a work ordered day.
- Physical Health and Wellness Training and Education: An active learning model demonstrates the importance of physical wellness in mental health recovery.
- Group Psychotherapy: Small groups facilitated by a licensed therapist assist clients in addressing a variety of issues.
- Psychosocial Educational Classes: Instruction is provided in areas of weekly planning, social skills, daily living skills, and mental health education including diagnosis and symptom management.
Social recreational opportunities are also available.
ARMHS - Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services - Click Here
This service is available to individuals who have a serious mental illness and have substantial functional impairments in daily living, working and/or socializing. Services are provided in the person's home, preferred community setting or at our agency. Most insurances currently cover services. ARMHS utilizes an integrated approach of evidence based and best practices to assist consumers in working towards their chosen goals.